Mass follow for Twitter
A feature-rich Chrome extension to mass follow and unfollow on Twitter.
- Add Chrome extension
- Log into Twitter
- Go to a page with profiles (followers, following, search, list members, likes/retweets)
- The buttons "Follow all" and "Unfollow all" should appear
- Use one of the buttons
How can I support this project?
If you are a programmer, you may want to contribute to this open source project. You could also make a donation to show your support. Your donation will help me to cover project expenses and allow me to dedicate more time for maintenance and new features for everyone.
The options link is grayed out and not clickable. Where can I set the options?
Please use the Settings link below the buttons.
Which follow settings are supported?
- Wait: Wait x milliseconds after each follow to prevent aggressive following
- Limit: The extension will stop following when the limit (successfully followed profiles) is reached.
- Skip followed: Skip already once followed profiles
- Profile image required: Follow only profiles with a custom profile image
- Skip protected profiles
- Skip follower: Skip profiles who already follow you
- Bio required: Follow only profiles with a biography
- Blacklist: Comma separated list of usernames, which will be skipped while following
Which unfollow settings are supported?
- Wait: Wait x milliseconds after each unfollow to prevent aggressive following
- Days followed (minimum): Profiles followed less than x days will be skipped.
- Limit: The extension will stop unfollowing when the limit (successfully unfollowed profiles) is reached.
- Skip follower: Skip profiles who follow you
- Skip Verified: Skip verified accounts
- Blacklist: Comma separated list of usernames, which will be skipped while unfollowing